|Come Do Your Best Work Here!
It can be applied for at www.caesars.com Go to Horseshoe casino on the bottom of the page and click on careers.
Director of Security,
Horseshoe Casino 1525 Russell Street Baltimore, MD 21230
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now owns or manages casino resorts on four continents. The company’s resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names; Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos and the World Series of Poker.
Since 1951, the legendary Horseshoe Casino has been all about the gambler. We know how to make our guests feel like big fish. Our service is secondary to none, our casinos are damn nice and our amenities keep our guests wanting more. We have a confidence that comes from working for the number one casino brand in every market in which we operate.
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore is located on Russell Street in Baltimore’s south side. Horseshoe Baltimore is designed to maximize connectivity with existing hospitality operators, neighboring professional sports venues M&T Stadium and Camden Yards, and the city’s famed Inner Harbor. The estimated $400 million new development has created 1,700 permanent casino jobs. With nearly 122,000 square feet of non-stop gaming action, the casino will feature video lottery terminals (VLTs), table games, and a World Series of Poker room. A “Baltimore Marketplace” featuring authentic Charm City food outlets, three premier restaurants, and several bars and lounges will round out the food and beverage offerings.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates thorough and comprehensive incident investigations on all matters that affect the safety, security and integrity of customers and employees, included, but not limited to
- general liability investigations
- workers compensation investigations
- property damage investigations
- investigations of a criminal nature.
- Maintains approved MD Gaming Divisions exclusion list, current and enforced
- Maintains record of undesirable patrons
- Maintains liaison with Law Enforcement Agencies, i.e., city, state, and federal.
- Provides testimony in court when required
- Maintains a liaison with Investigation Units in other Casinos
- Operates a company vehicle when required
- Acts as a role model, always presenting oneself as a credit to Caesar’s Entertainment and encouraging others to do the same
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· Must be at least 21-years of age.
· Knowledge of casino rules, procedures and regulations as related to Poker.
· Excellent customer service skills are essential.
· Must be able to perform basic math quickly.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Must enjoy entertaining and communicating with the public.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
· Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
· Respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not become frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives.
· Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
As part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)