The Baltimore County Police Department held a promotion ceremony for 23 officers and two professional staff members on Monday, October 28.
Family and friends joined Baltimore County Executive John Olszewski, Jr., Chief Melissa R. Hyatt and other dignitaries for the event.
The following is a list of the promoted officers.
Promoted to the rank of Captain
- Lieutenant Deanna L. Chemelli is promoted to the rank of Captain and is assigned to Precinct 6/Towson
- Lieutenant Craig A. Mitchell is promoted to the rank of Captain and is assigned to Precinct 11/Essex
Promoted to the rank of Lieutenant
- Sergeant Kevin C. Felbinger
- Sergeant Mallory J. Grantham
- Sergeant Tonya L. Johnson
- Sergeant Lee M. Prince
- Sergeant Paul L. Schulman
Promoted to the rank of Sergeant
- Corporal Daniel M. Burns
- Corporal Patrick R. Burns
- Corporal William D. Delcher
- Corporal Robert J. Huncher, Jr.
- Corporal Bruce W. Kindervater
- Corporal Dana P. McCormick
- Corporal Joshua A. Watson
- Corporal Randall W. Wright
Promoted to the rank of Corporal
- Officer Robin D. Brock
- Officer Robert C. Easter
- Officer Scott G. McIlvain
- Officer Jeffrey A. McMillan
- Officer Rosa Park
- Officer Jeremy R. Price
- Officer Daniel R. Topper
- Officer Rebecca L. Wagner
Professional Staff Promotions
- Samantha Bosse is promoted to Criminal Records Supervisor
- Kathy Wallace is promoted to Executive Secretary