Open enrollment will be held from October 11 until November 14, 2011. Enrollment Guides will be distributed the first week of October.
Baltimore County presently provides health and life insurance benefits to over 7,600 employees and 4,800 retirees. The County’s goal is to promote informed and cost-effective use of the benefit plans it sponsors.
- Benefit information
- Health Insurance Changes – review the insurance changes
- CIGNA Resource – View informational video
- Life Insurance – a summary of the Basic and Additional Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – an overview of the FSA benefits and rules
- Contacts/Links – how to reach the plan administrators and service providers and County benefit specialists
- EAP/Managed Mental Health Benefits – benefits review / how to use these services
- Form – some of the forms you need for County benefit plans available for you to print from this location—others will be added as they become available
You can then fax the form and document(s) to Baltimore County’s Insurance Division at 410-887-3820, or mail the form inter-office to MS 2105 or mail to the Insurance Division at 400 Washington Ave, Room 111, Towson, MD 21204.
Download Benefits Change Form in PDF format.
- 2012 Benefit Guide (PDF) for active employees hired prior to July 1, 2007
- 2012 Benefit Guide (PDF)for active employees hired on or after July 1, 2007
- 2012 Benefit Guide (PDF) for employees who retired prior to July 1, 2007
- 2012 Benefit Guide (PDF) for employees who retired on or after July 1, 2007
- 2011 Health Insurance Application (PDF) for Retiree’s only
- 2011 Dental and Vision Application (PDF) for Retiree’s only
We hope you will visit this web page often in order to stay informed about your County employee benefits. Upcoming events, as well as other developments that may affect your benefit options will be posted here regularly. If you have comments about this site, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
Revised October 5, 2011
… If you have further questions, contact the County Insurance Office: (410) 887-2568. Outside of Area Codes (410) and (443): 1-(800) 274-4302. …