The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund is excited to announce our third annual Law Enforcement Ride & Run to Remember, scheduled for October 12th & 13th, 2013. I have included a brochure that outlines specific opportunities for law enforcement associations, lodges, organizations and unions. These sponsorships will be key to the success of the event and provide some great exposure for your organization and allow your members to have a great time!
In addition to sponsorships there are several ways your organization and members can be involved with our events:
· ide 55 or 30 miles on Saturday, October 12th. The ride will start and finish at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, MD.
· un the 5K on Sunday, October 13th. The 5K run start and finish is at the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, DC.
· the extra mile for Law Enforcement by completing our Ride AND Run!
· Even if you won’t be able to join us in Washington, DC on October 12-13, you can still participate! Register as a Virtual Participant to take part in the 2013 Law Enforcement Ride & Run to Remember from wherever you are. You can participate individually or join a team, then start fundraising to honor the service and sacrifice of law enforcement! Virtual Participants are eligible to receive a Ride & Run to Remember T-shirt, bib, medal, and earn fundraising rewards.
· The success of the Ride & Run to Remember depends heavily on the support we receive from more than 150 volunteers.
We would love for your organization to partner with the Memorial Fund. To get additional information on law enforcement sponsorships please contact Robbi Woodson, Law Enforcement Relations Manager at 202-737-8539 or RWoodson@nleomf.org. To create a new team or participate as an individual please visit www.rideandruntoremember.org.
Law Enforcement Relations Manager
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
202.737.8539 (phone) | 202.737.3405 (fax) | http://www.nleomf.org/