CRITERIA FOR ESTATE PLANNING (WILLS, ETC.) COST REIMBURSEMENT
- The Lodge will reimburse “Active” and “Retired” Lodge4 members for Estate Planning up to $300.00 for the following: Simple Will, Living Will, Durable Power of Attorney; Medical Directives.
- Lodge4 “Active” and “Retired” members are eligible for reimbursement every five (5) years unless the member experiences a “life altering event,” described as: a change in domestic relationship, adoption or birth of a child/grandchild, death of a child/grandchild; death of a designated parent or guardian.
- Eligible members may use any attorney of their choice or any of the current attorneys who offer discounted services to Lodge #4.
- The member must submit a copy of the paid bill to the Lodge for enumerated Estate Planning services to receive reimbursement.
- This policy is approved and effective April 26, 2010 and is for estate planning on or after this date.