201 West Padonia Road, Suite 600
Timonium, MD 21093
Acting as guides to the often complicated world of business, our professionals help our clients on the path to financial security and peace of mind.
We endeavor to know and understand your financial situation and provide you with only the highest quality information, services, and products to help you reach your goals.
While developing a customized wealth management program, we will walk you through a step-by-step process that will help make you feel confident in your decisions.
Once your goals have been established, we will customize appropriate strategies to suit your vision and objectives. We can help you execute a sound financial program utilizing the following products and services:
- Retirement planning – Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management – Helping make sure you don’t pay a penny more than the law requires. Looking for ways to reduce your current and future tax burden. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate planning – Reviewing your wills and trusts. Helping preserve your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Helping reduce exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
- Risk management – Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
- Education funding – Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education.
- Investments – Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach and exceed your goals.
- Employee and executive benefits – Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages
WABC Wealth Management Services was formed by and is affiliated with Weil, Akman, Baylin & Coleman, P.A., Certified Public Accountants & Business Consultants.