“Active” and “Retired” members of Lodge4 are eligible for F.O.P. tags through the organizational tag programs administered by the Maryland State Lodge and the Pennsylvania State Lodge.
Procedure to obtain Maryland F.O.P. organizational tags for “Active” and “Retired” members:
- Bring, or mail a legible copy of either (1)-title (front and back) or (2)-hard tag or temporary tag registration card to the Lodge, 9304 Harford Road, Balto., MD 21234, showing the member as owner or co-owner of the vehicle, and at their current home address.
- The member’s name must appear as owner or co-owner of the vehicle.
- Maryland organizational tags are available for Class A., Class E., Class M. vehicles, and motorcycles.
- There is a one-time $10.00 (non-refundable) charge at the Lodge, payable in cash or by check made payable to “F.O.P. Lodge #4,” and a one-time $25.00 charge payable to and at MVA.
- Organizational tags can be physically obtained only at MVA in Glen Burnie. You can also mail the completed application and fee to the Glen Burnie address on the application, or take the application to any MVA Full Service Office (not Express Offices) where they will process the application, collect the $25.00 and any other MVA registration fee(s); and Glen Burnie will mail the tags to your home.
- You can obtain the application weekdays at the Lodge between 9am and 3pm, or by U.S. Mail.
Procedure to obtain Pennsylvania F.O.P. organizational tags for “Active” and “Retired” members:
Applications for special organizational license plates (PA FOP) can be obtained here at lodge #4 during business hours (usually Mon – Fri 9am – 3pm) The current fee for a regular application is $50.00. Personalized tags are $150.00. The application must be mailed to the PA FOP License Plate Program along with a check payable to PA FOP. There are no F.O.P. motorcycle tag in Pennsylvania. Associate members are not eligible for Pennsylvania F.O.P. tags.